Saturday, May 25, 2024

Black Knight | Prologue - Game Start : A Sequel Is Never As Good As The Original

Don't forget to rate and review the novel on NovelUpdates


— Sequels are never as good as the originals.

A maxim that resonates countless times a day, striking my heart.

In the end, there was no happy ending in this game either.

I was left speechless by the futility. Can’t games at least have a happy ending?

Through the window, the blue dawn's rays began to shine. How many hours had I been at it?

"..16 hours, but I barely managed to beat it."

The room filled with the zesty scent of lemon-flavored caffeinated drinks.

[Player Lee Soo-hyun has become the first in the world to defeat the ‘Demon Lord of Truth, Magic Hat’!]

"........"

I defeated the Demon Lord, the final boss, yet nothing changed.

Only the bleak black screen greeted me.

“Is it still not enough?”

I sent an email to the game company.

The reason? A simple desire to see a happy ending.


End of Chapter. . . . . . . .Thanks for Reading. . . . . . . . .


Author's Note :-

[TIP]

In one lifetime, one love.

My name is Han Saeng Han Sa, the author.

For all those who love pure romance,

the Black Knight has arrived.


Translator's Notes:-

Join Discord here ->>> https://discord.gg/w7asSW2xkQ

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
『 Previous Chapter Next Chapter
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Rate and review the novel on Novel Updates 👉 Academy’s Pure Love Dark KnightAcademy’s Pure Love Dark Knight

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱⊰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog